These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved by TATA Steel
You may view pages from our website in a web browser.
Subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Show any material from our website in public
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- Redistribute material from our website
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) con or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s expressed permission to do so.
If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you with OR you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Tata Steel may:
- Suspend your account
- Cancel your account
- Edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
Our website and the information about the product on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events in connection with this web site.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim against us or personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website.
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise
- Suspend or delete your account on our website
Additional list items
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with India Law
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of High Court at Kolkata.